11. Gerald invested PhP6200 and earned PhP930 after 3 years. What is the rate of interest?
12. Mayeth agreed to get PhP8000 basic pay every month and an additional 5% commission on every sales above PhP25,000. Find her total take home pay in a month when her sales amounted to PhP175,000.
13. Fe had a total sale of PhP45,000.00 and the commission was PhP900.00, what was the rate of the commission?
14. Minda is a saleslady in a department store. She has a commission of 6% for ₱17,500.00 item sold. How much is her commission?
A. ₱ 1 000.00
B. ₱1 050.00
C. ₱ 1 100.00
D. ₱1 250.00
15. If the original price of t-shirt is ₱110.00, and you sold it for ₱200.00, what is the profit?
A. ₱ 90.00
B. ₱ 120.00
C. ₱ 135.00
16. If the original price of an item is ₱ 115.00 and the rate of discount is 5%, what is the discount?
A. ₱ 5.75
B. ₱ 7.25
C. ₱ 8.05
D. ₱ 10.15
17. What is the rate of discount, if the discount is ₱ 45.00 and the original price is ₱180.00?
18. My father gets a 25% commission for selling ripe mangoes. He usually gets PhP200.00 as his commission. How much is his total sale?
19. A branded t -shirt is selling at a discount of 7% of its original price of Php220.00. How much will a customer actually pay for this item?
20. Find the rate of commission of PhP125.00 as the amount of commission to the total sales of PhP500.00
all the answer are correct