7. The if-then form of the statement, “Parallel lines never intersect,” is:
a. If two lines are parallel, then they never intersect
b. If two lines are not parallel, then they intersect
c. If two lines intersect, then they are not parallel
d. If two lines intersect, then they are parallel
8. Convert the statement into an if-then form, “Join this fitness program and you will lose weight”.
a. If you join this fitness program, then you will lose weight
b. If you join this fitness program, you will lose weight
c. Join this fitness program and you will lose weight.
d. You join this fitness program, then you will lose weight
9. What is the if-then form of the statement, “Every segment has exactly one midpoint”?
a. If it is a segment, then it has exactly one midpoint.
b. If a midpoint exists, then it is a segment
c. If it a point is on a segment, then it is a midpoint
d. If a segment has a midpoint, then it is a figure
10. If 2 (x+ 5) = 12, then
A. X = 4
B. X = 3
D. X = 1
11. in the statement, “A right angle is an angle with a measure of 90″”, theconclusion is?
A. an angle is right
B. an angle measures 90°
C. an angle measures right angle.
D. If an angle is right, then its measure is not 90°
12. Write the if-then statement, “3x – 5 = 25 because x = 10”.
A. If 3x – 5, then x = 10.
B. If x= 10, then 3x -5.
C. If x= 10, then 3x – 5 = 25.
D. if 3x – 10 = 10, then x = 5.
13. If the weather is nice, then I WILL PLAY OUTSIDE. What do you call the underlined portion in this conditional statement?
14. Convert the given hypothesis and conclusion into an if-then statement
HYPOTHESIS: you work two hours overtime on your jo
CONCLUSION: you will earn tme-and-a-half on your paycheck
15. In the statement, “as runoff, water flows into bodies of water”, which of the statements below is the correct transformation into an if-then form?
a. If the water runs off, then it flows into the bodies of water
b. Water runs off, then it will flow to the bodies of water
c. If water flows into the bodies of water, so it runs off
d. A body of water will always runoff
OMG ITS SUPER LONG HOW?
I DONT KNOW PRE
PA BRIENLEST PO PLS
SUPER PLS LANG PO PA BRIENLEST PO