Activity 1 Multiple Cholce. Choose the correct answer. Write the letter o your answer on the space provided
1. Successful communication requires A. Understanding word-sentence relationship
C. Letters A and B are true
B. Understanding word-sentence relationships and its speech acts
D. Letters A and B are not true
2. It presents a particular topic, clearly, truthfully and saying only relevant details.
3. It is a speech context where the speaker acts both as the sender and the receiver of the message.
4. It is communication that occurs between two people.
B. Small group
D. Peer Group
5. The following are advantages of delivering information to a group EXCEPT
A. The message is driven by informational purposes.
B. The channels are more exaggerated
C. The audience is bigger and information range is wider.
D. Vested interest
6. Refers to the distinctive way of communicating which consists of pattern of linguistic behaviors.
A. Speech Context
B. Speech Style
C. Speech Act
D. Speech Competence
7. This context in communication is information driven because it is presented to or in front of a group.
A. Mass Communication
C. Interpersonal Communication
B. Public Communication
D. Interpersonal Communication
8. It is a sample context that speakers participate in a discussion during an organizational meeting.
A. Small group
9. When you deliver a valedictory address, you will consider the following EXCEPT
A Deliver a message to a group
B. Loudness of voice
C. Hand gestures
D. Share message through other media like radio
10. You provided comfort to a friend who was feeling depressed from a heartbreak. What speech context is used in this situation?
D. Intrapersonal a