ACTIVITY 2: ASSESSMENT
1. What is the molar mass of sodium hydroxide, NaOH?
A. 38.0 g/mole B. 44 g/mole
C. 23 g/mole D. 40.01 g/mole
2. What is the unit of molar mass?
B. grams/mole C. mole
3. How many moles does a 32.3 grams of carbon dioxide, CO2 have?
4. What is the molar mass of Carbon, C?
A. 12.01 g
B. 12.01 g/mole C. 12.01 mole
D. 12.01 molelgram
5. 2.50 mole of oxygen gas, O2 has the mass?
A. 16 g
B. 32 g
C. 40 g
D. 80 g
6. To determine the formula mass of a compound you should
A. Add up the atomic masses of all the atoms present.
B. Add up the atomic masses of all the atoms present and divideby the number of atoms
C. Add up the atomic numbers of all the atoms present.
D. Add up the atomic numbers of all the atoms present and divide by the
number of atoms present.
7. What is the SI unit for measurement of number of particles in a substance?
C. Kilogram D. Mole
8. A mole of a chemical substance represents
A. the mass of the substance that will combine with 12.0 g of carbon.
B. the mass of the substance that will combine with 100.0 g of oxygen.
C. 6.02 x 1023 chemical particles of the substance.
D. 6.02 x 10-23
grams of the substance.
9. Which of the following samples contains the greatest number of atoms?
A. 1 mole of CO2 B. 2 moles of He C. 3 moles of N20 D. 4 moles of CO
10. What is the equivalent of one Mole of a substance?
A. atomic mass B. electron mass C. molar mass
D. neutron mass
pa rainlyst po
#cary on learning
hope it helps