Choices: a. Japan
16. Its arts focus more on the natural and spiritual than any other countrys art.
17. The arts are closely associated with naturalism.
18. Its ceramic art was interested in bringing out the natural characteristics of his materials and medium
19. Their figure painting highly features dynamism.
20. Their painting was specialized in a figure that includes images of immortals, emperors, court ladies,
and common people in their works.
21. Its arts and crafts are extremely sophisticated in both religious and worldly arts.
22. Arts and crafts are often done on a natural base, such as silk or wood.
23. Simplicity is being applied to the use of decorative devices and motifs.
24. The avoidance of extremes in using the element and principles of arts has been its regular
25. its landscape painting was separated from the figure genre and the style of arts was reflected with
peoples fondness for nature.
26. Artists rather use a brush than a pen for it gives exceptional beauty.
27. Its unique character of art lies in its understated simplicity and spontaneity, together with a feeling of
harmony with nature.
28. Its wood carving favored the unaltered beauty of the natural wood grain.
29. In pottery, its main concern is to bring out the inherent or natural characteristics of the materials and
30. Its painting was developed and was classified by theme such as figures, landscapes, and birds-and-
sana po makatulong