Ections: Read the questions carefully and choose the letter of the correct answer. Write your answer on space provided.
1. It is the green pigment in plants. A. Stem B. fiber C. chlorophyll D. Corolla
2. These are the tiny opening on the leaf A. Stigmata B. Stomata C. Pores D. fiber
3. It is part of the plant which is the center of food making process. A. Root B. Leaf C. Stem D. Flower
4. It is NOT included among plant needs. A Pot B. Sunlight C. Water D. Soil
5. It is the collective term for petals. A. calyx B. corolla C. pistil D. stamen
6. Which of the following is NOT a factor needed by plants? A fire B. nutrients C. sunlight D. water
7. What do you call the reproduction in plants where the male and female parts of the flowers involved? A. asexual B. budding C. pollination D. sexual
8. Which plant part cannot undergo vegetative propagation? A. bulb B. fruit C. rhizome D. stolon
9. What type of pollination happens when the pollens in the anther are transferred to the stigma of a flower or another flower in the plant? A. across-pollination B. auto-pollination C. cross-pollination D. self-pollination
10. Which part of the flower is needed in reproduction? A. calyx and anther B. pistil and petals C. pisul and staren D. sepals and petals
11. You observe that the ovary of a wiited flower has become big. What does this show? A. A seed is developing inside the ovary B. More ovules are being produced in the ovary C. the ovary is going to break D. The ovary is going to drop
12. Which is not a female part of a flower? A. Filament B. ovary C. stigma D. style.
13. What could happen when a butterfly sips nectar from a flower? A. the flower could wilt B. the pistil could break C. the stamen could develop a tube D. Some pollen grains could fall on the stigma.
14. Which part of a flower contains the male gametes or sex cells? A. anther B. filament C. pollen grains D.stamen.
15. Why are flowers important to plants?A. They become fruits. B. They make the plants attractive. C. They protect the ovules D. all of these
1. C. Chlorophyll
2. B. Stomata
3. C. Stem
4. A. Pot ( you can plant a seed straight in the soil without using a pot)
6. A. Fire
7. A. Asexual
9. C. Cross pollination
10. A. Calyx and Anther or ( Anther and Filament )
11. A. A seed is developing inside the ovary
12. D. Style ( it includes male parts like stamen )
15. A. They become fruits.
Explanation: For numbers with no answers im sorry