Learning Task 3: (Page 13) Take some time to learn about things that are currently happening around you. Watch news programs, listen to the radio, or read a newspaper. After doing at least one of these suggested activities, list down 10 events or issues which may serve as good topics for writing an argumentative essay. Write your answers below. 1. inimi 2. 3 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
Answer:These are some examples/ongoing national issues that can be used as a topic for an Argumentative Essay writting:
1. Opening of face-to-face classes for the students.
2. The effectiveness of the vaccines given for the Covid virus.
3 The effects of lowering the Alert level status in Metro manila
4. Effectivity of Wearing a Face shield.
5. Allowing little children inside of the malls.
6. Ways to handle the major traffic problems in the roadways.
7. Directives for some that refuse to get the vaccines.
8. Assessing the safety precautions for the student who will go back to the schools.
9. Levering the education system in the country to become more competent.
10. The resolutions for those employees who lost their job because of the pandemic.
Explanation:An argumentative essay is one of the kinds of writting, which lets the writer thoroughly investigate the
topic collects information, generates ideas, evaluates evidence, and establishes the writers position on the topic in a well-formed a concise manner