“We are the stewards of Gods creation.” List 5 ways on how you can take care and love the invertebrates.
1. Learn about different types of invertebrates to be sure you get one that will fit you and your lifestyle.
2. A few of the more common invertebrates are handleable, while some of the more specialized invertebrates are best kept just for observing, not handling. Decide which type you are interested in so you wont be disappointed. For example a hermit crab is easy to handle, but a large centipede can give a very painful pinch, not a handleable pet.
3. If you know about the type of invertebrate you are getting, then you will know what to expect.
4. Be sure you are prepared to deal with feeding and cleaning requirements.
5. Check on your pet every day. This will keep you aware of whats going on with your invertebrate and yoll know if anything needs to be fixed or changed.